Are you passionate about the digital world and ready for new challenges?
Then you’ve come to the right place! TOGETHER we make the difference!
- Implement engaging user interfaces and interactions for optimal user experience
- Integration of APIs, databases and other external systems into the web applications
- Actively participate in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies to improve development processes
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive Design
- Experience with integrating APIs and working with databases
- Understanding of front-end development patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of version control (e.g. Git)
- Problem solving skills and the ability to creatively solve technical challenges
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Flexible working hours through Flexitime model and Home office (after the training phase)
- An interesting and diversified field of activity in a sympathetic team
- Long-term and secure job in an international company
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces
- The possibility for various further education> We are happy to support you!
- Attractive fringe benefits and perks, such as meal allowances, voluntary profit sharing, fruit baskets, company outings, summer parties, etc.
For this position, remuneration starts at a salary of € 3,200 gross/month for full-time and permanent employment (KV metalworking industry). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment is foreseen.