- ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems — Requirements
- SCC*:2011 Safety management in accordance with the requirements of the Safety Certificat Contractor Standard – „Assembly and Service of Crane Systems“. „Assembly and service of crane systems“
Construction products made of steel may only be placed on the market by companies that have established a certified factory production control (FPC) according to EN 1090-1 and that manufacture their products in compliance with EN 1090-2.
Such construction products are also crane runways.
We have been certified by TÜV AUSTRIA SERVICES GmbH as complying with the quality assurance measures of the following standards:
- EN ISO 3834-2 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials — Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirements
- EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures – Part 1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components
- EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011 Execution of steel and aluminum structures – Part 2: Technical rules for the execution of steel structures
Certification according to EN 1090 is valid up to and including execution class 3 (EXC3).